Sephora Beauty Insider Sale
YASSSS! One of my favorite sales of the year!
Every time Sephora has this sale I try to stock up on my holy grail items that I hate paying full price for! At least makes me feel better about my beauty product addiction ? I usually just share with you guys what I order, but I have my eyes on a few new products this year, so figured I would share those with you all too! On the top of this image you'll see my "must-have" items (which I currently use and love), and on the bottom my "must-try" items which I plan to order and try! Sharing all the deets on my holy grail items (what shade I am and why I like it) below!
The sale started for everyone TODAY!
Dates: May 2nd - May 6th
Rouge members get 20% off with code HEYROUGE
VIB members get 15% off with code HEYVIB
Insiders get 10% off with code HEYINSIDER
1. Isle of Paradis Tanning Drops (Medium) - These are so amazing! In the past I've struggled finding a good self tanner for my face, but these are near perfect! You can also use them on your body, but I prefer using the St. Moriz tanning mouse on my body because it seems to give a quicker and deeper tan. For my face though these are perfect because they don't make my face look TOO dark- just give you a really natural glowy tan. I just add a few drops to my face moisturizer before bed and in the morning I'm sun kissed and ready for the day! I then do a quick rinse in the morning before applying my makeup. IT doesn't seem to have a strong or bad smell either, which I love. *PRO TIP* WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER USING! I learned the hard way lol!
2. NARS Blush (shade Orgasm) - So this is a new size that Sephora has (it's the large), which is awesome! Truly one of my favorite blushes ever. It's a pretty peachy shade with a little bit of gold shimmer to give you a natural glow.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss (color: Butterscotch) - THE BEST! I wear this gloss pretty much every day. For a gloss, it is pretty pigmented so I can wear it alone and it gives me both color and shine. This shade is a nude/peach color, and if you wear and warm/brown/copper tones in your eyeshadow (or that NARS blush) it REALLY compliments it!
4. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder - This is what I use to set under my eyes after I conceal. It's been a favorite of mine for year! I use my beauty blender to apply it and love the finish.
5. Ole Henriksen Toner - I started using this about 6 months ago and REALLY love it! I use it after cleansing my face and I'm always AMAZED at how much nasty comes off my face after I've already washed it! lol! I just put a little bit on a cotton ball and that's all it takes! Makes my face feel super clean and has helped with the oil balance of my skin.
6. Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (shade Wheat when I'm tan) - My all time favorite foundation. If you're looking for full coverage then this is for you. I have combination skin and some foundation dries me out too much and others make me oily. This one is perfect and seems to last longer than others.
7. Hoola Bronzer - This has also been a favorite of mine for a long time now. It works for contouring because it's a more beige bronzer. It's also matte which is important if you're contouring. Really gives a natural warmth to your face!
8. Dry Bar Dry Shampoo - YOU NEED THIS!!!! I had been using the Living Proof dry shampoo, which I still love, but I think this one is even better! If you're blonde it's great because it almost lightens your roots (ya know when it get greasy it starts to look a little dark, haha). IT also smells AMAZING and I feel like gives my hair a little body.
9. Olaplex Bond Maintenance Conditioner - Just started using this and truly feel like it's working! It gives me silky salon hair when I use it which I LOVE! I have only been using the conditioner but think I'm going to buy the shampoo too since I like the conditioner.
10. Becca Cosmetics Ender Eye Brightener (shade Light) - Game changer! I use it after I've primed my face, before foundation and concealer. Just a little bit under each eye literally gets rid of any dark circles! A little bit goes a long way - it has lasted me forever!
9/9/2019 12:39:25 am
Hey, very informative article. Thanks for sharing
Leave a Reply.